About Us – The Harvest Church Kitimat
Who we are:
We are a family of believers that desire above all to honour and give glory to God. The Harvest Church was born from passion for God and an outpouring of His presence on Thanksgiving weekend Oct. 11th, 2003. Prayer, missions and worship are key focal points for our church. The Harvest is an emerging apostolic centre in partnership with ministries across British Columbia and Canada.
- In one God (revealed to man as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit) all three equal and eternal.
- In Jesus Christ (the only Son of God) came to earth, died on the cross, raised to life on the third day, appeared to many, ascended to heaven and is now seated at the right hand of Father God.
- In salvation by grace, through repentance, faith and confession.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God relevant yesterday, today and forever.
- In the Holy Spirit (the comforter that was promised) and in the gifts of the Spirit, expressed in supernatural signs and wonders, such as healing, miracles, prophecy, and speaking in tongues.
- To fulfil the “Great Commission” – preaching the Gospel through word and deed.
- To encourage others to work out their salvation daily.
- To encourage teach, pray and unite the Body of Christ.
Ways we honour and glorify God:
- Praise and worship – music, flagging & dance, meditation.
- Preaching, teaching and studying the Word of God – the Bible.
- Prayer, intersession and fasting.
- Giving tithes and offerings – first fruits, caring for widows and orphans, supporting minister and pastors
- Fellowship and serving others
Saturday Night Services
Everyone is welcome to join us for our weekly gathering at Eagle Center Theatre. Our church body meets Saturday evenings for a time of corporate prayer, worship & preaching. We have an amazingly talented & dedicated team of worship leaders, preachers & teachers that each bring their gifts to the table to alternately lead services week to week. Our prayer is for you to experience the Presence of God as you join us.